Alabama's Public Liberal Arts University

Technology Services

Student PC Support


The Technology Services Department provides direct support to University-owned computers.  Computers owned by students are not supported.  Students needing assistance should contact the manufacturer of the device.  Limited troubleshooting assistance is available to students for network connectivity issues on UMNET.