Attention AOL Users: You might experience problems accessing the Self Service products using your AOL browser. You must minimize the internal AOL browser and use either Internet Explorer or Netscape.
- Select Internet Options on the Tools menu.
- On the General tab click the Delete Files button.
- Click the box for Delete all offline content and click OK.
- Click OK.
- Close the browser window.
- Log in to the Self Service product again.
To avoid having to do this every time:
Is there a built-in timeout feature to the Self Service products?
A: If you are logged into any of the Self Service products and do not use the system for 15 minutes, the system will automatically time you out and you will need to log in again.